• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Got a few things in although not sure why I got myself another Lee. For some reason I thought I was ordering a Grant. Oh well. Now if only I could get to the basement to model and to print. We started an upgrade and I've been moving equipment I really shouldnt be moving and so paying for it. Then our Washer let out the magic smoke and light that make it work and so had to get a new washer and dryer. Boys did most of the heavy lifting until I found out the oldest has a hernia and so I had to get in there and oh boy but i'm paying for that. I cant wait to try out the Dspiae reciprocating sander. From you tube reviews it looks awesome.View attachment 169581View attachment 169582View attachment 169583View attachment 169584View attachment 169585View attachment 169586
Do you have a link to the reciprocating sander James?

Well that sucketh. Cant get the sander charged. Had the lights come on for a little, but otherwise nothing except the handle getting hot. Thinking a poor solder connection or something. Will return it for another.
James

Back